- Open Innovation
- All participants will be given a participants certificate ( You must check In to the event )
- Teams who completed project submission will be given a completion certificate and each member will also be given Collaboration Certificate.
- More Prices to be revealed soon.....
Things to keep in mind.
- This is a team hackathon. Hackers must form a team of 2 - 4 members.
- It is mandatory for every member of a team to be registered for the hackathon on Devpost.
- Your project submission must be completed within the submission period.
- Your code must be available in a public repository.
- Create your projects from scratch and during the hackathon only.
- Do not submit projects from past hackathons or projects which were built before the hackathon. This will straight away void the hackathon guidelines and disqualify your submission.
- Cross submissions from hackathons happening on the same weekend are not allowed!
- For submission you need to provide one video which will explain about your project and team members contribution.
$2,150 in prizes
Digital Ocean Credits
A total of $2,000 in credits to the winning team(s)
5 Projects All Team members will be given custom domain.
To be revealed soon...
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
Has this project been done before at hackathons in the past?
Does the hack work? Did the team achieve everything they wanted?
Did the team put thought into the user experience? How well designed is the interface?
Does the project attempt to solve a previously unsolved problem?